The Ervos X61 series exit device is entirely
new from design concept through its low profile active case and
ADA friendly push-pull mechanism to its demountable easy grasp
touchbar assembly and functional modern styling.
- Fits in a standard 161 cutout -- no door
machining necessary. Very simple, quick installation by one
- Simple one motion pull from the outside of
the door with no wrist twisting, making the X61 series very
- Under 5 lbs. to push touch bar or pull handle.
- Smooth, easy latch retraction.
- Very low profile active case...1 1/4"
(32 mm) from door surface. The front edge of the active case
cover is beveled to deflect carts and other dangerous items.
- Demountable touch bar assembly (TBA)
for easy installation. The TBA attaches quickly to the active
case chassis after the trim and active case chassis have been
installed, making is easier for a single person to install.
- "Draw bar" in the end cap
assembly provides extra tension support for the entire TBA.
- The end cap assembly is extremely robust
with a beveled end and double post studs plus screws to secure
the heavy formed end cap to the end cap substructure.
- And, the X61 Series Single Door Exit
Device comes in a variety of architectural finishes and automotive
grade paint colors with stand-alone pricing.
The X61 meets all ADA requirements
and is free of twisting or torque problems of a lever